Teeth Whitening in Brampton
It is often said that your smile is the most important aspect of your personality! Having a healthier, brighter smile has been proven by studies to improve your confidence and add to your self-esteem! Stained and discolored teeth, often take away from your demeanor, and can diminish your appearance and how others perceive you. This is not uncommon and can be treated easily through our multiple teeth whitening options! From our take home complimentary whitening kits, to our in-office Zoom and Iveri Whitening systems, we have a full range of whitening services to suit all of your Whitening needs! Contact our dental office in Brampton today, for your complimentary teeth whitening assessment!
Contact us TODAY to schedule an appointment for teeth whitening!
Why Opt for Professional Teeth Whitening?
There are multiple off-the-rack DIY kits that are available today, and many choose to buy such teeth whitening kit as they are more affordable. At Dentistry on Dusk, we perform this procedure using the best teeth whitening products under professional supervision. Here is why you must opt for professional services, rather than trying out DIY kits at home:
- Professional teeth whitening is safer and more reliable, in comparison to online kits which may not work and can also be a sham.
- The results of professional treatment are visible rapidly and hence when you have an occasion or party to attend, you can book and appointment right before you go and have visible results.
- Ready-made kits which have a universal formula. However, professional treatments are personalized, and considers the dental history of the patient and their preferred tooth colour.
- Many patients complain about sensitivity issues after using DIY kits.
- The results of the best teeth whitening strips used by professionals last much longer.
- Professional kits used at the clinic have the safest ingredients and don’t expose your teeth to harsh chemicals.
If you are specifically looking for laser teeth whitening in Brampton, our clinic can be your next stop. Book an appointment with our expert dentists and seek consultation to determine whether you are an ideal candidate for this clinical procedure.
It is not uncommon for your teeth to lose their vibrant and white appearance over the years. They work hard for you on a daily basis, and should not have to look like they do! Tooth discoloration can occur for many reasons. They can occur during early tooth development stages with certain antibiotics, be part of the natural aging process as your enamel thins, and can differentially stain with the consumption of substances such as herbal tea’s, coffee, red wines and tobacco, to name a few. We can help you regain the appearance of your lost smile with the help of current innovations in teeth whitening technology! Using cost effective and efficient techniques at our dental office in Brampton, aligned with current technical advancements, we implement the standard of care in our practice, with bleaching technology to help you regain the whiteness of your teeth. Whether you prefer to enjoy teeth whitening in the comfort of your own home or through one of our 2 in-office whitening systems, through the supervision of our dental experts. We have all your whitening needs covered! Let the world see your Brighter Smile, in as little as 1 hour!
The ZOOM! Whitening system is the industry standard in tooth whitening technology. How would you like to spoil yourself and have your teeth whiter, by up to eight shades in just one visit! We can help. The ZOOM whitening system, is an easy and painless process practiced by dentists the world over. Whether you are an industrial worker, high powered executive or public personality, we have the complete ZOOM whitening system available for you, at our Dentistry on Dusk, located in Brampton!
How does the ZOOM Whitening system work? It is a simple and cost effective whitening process where firstly:
- Your medical and dental history are reviewed to make sure you are a suitable candidate for this advanced teeth whitening system.
- Your teeth and gums are first to be examined to rule out any dental infections, cavities, gum disease and other oral disorders.
- If the ZOOM whitening system is determined to be suitable for you, the special ZOOM! Whitening gel is applied to your teeth and activated by the Latest ZOOM! LED Light technology (after the application of protective barriers to cover your lips and gums).
- The gel and light once activated, synergistically work together to break down the stain causing factors within your teeth at a microscopic level. Leaving you with a brighter and whiter smile in an hour!
- Your 1 hour long whitening experience is performed in a single visit, and will be divided into four 15 minute whitening gel applications. This is done, so that the activated gel can be replenished with a new application of unactivated gel, that is then used to better enhance the whiteness of your teeth!, A simple rinse will leave you with a more vibrant and shinier smile! Let the world see your pearly whites!
Call Us at 905-453-7777, and let us know how we can assist you through our various dental procedures.
FAQs about Teeth Whitening
Cosmetic treatment like teeth whitening must be implemented after a thorough preliminary checkup is conducted to determine if the patient is eligible for this treatment. Patients often have numerous enquiries about the procedure, and we have provided the answers to the most frequently asked questions at our Brampton clinic.
- Do I need to undergo any pre-check up to seek this treatment?
Yes. Your teeth and gums are checked first to ensure you are not suffering from any kind of dental infection, oral disorders, gum diseases or cavities. After all ailments are out ruled, the whitening is undertaken accordingly.
- Do I need a follow-up checkup after the treatment?
The dentist may schedule a follow-up a couple of weeks post-procedure to check the progress and the health of your gums.
- How long will the whitening last?
Teeth whitening is not a permanent treatment and the whiteness will fade over time. The effect can last as long as 1 year, however, it’s important to avoid carbohydrates and beverages that leave stains. Due to lack of maintenance, patients may notice that the whitening starts to fade in a month or less.
- How can I prolong the effects of the whitening?
Avoid beverages and food that leave stains or use a straw to drink beverages so it bypasses your front teeth. Brush and rinse every time after a meal. Use a whitening toothpaste once or twice a month and brush at least twice every day. All of these will add to the longevity of your treatment, but you will still have to consider touching up after a while.
At Dentistry on Dusk, we offer Zoom – an affordable and effective whitening system that gives visible results from the first session.
Appointments are available throughout the week and you can call to book an appointment for teeth whitening in Brampton clinic whenever you need.