All-Round Cosmetic Dentistry in Brampton
Brighten Your Smile with the Best Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Dentistry on Dusk has skilled and experienced dentists and orthodontists to provide all kinds of treatments. From emergency dental services to cosmetic dentistry, in Brampton, our dental clinic is often recommended as being among the best. The clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment designed with the latest technologies and headed by our principal dentist Dr. Gurpreet Chohan. We try to provide painless treatments ensuring complete patient’s satisfaction.
Different Types of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dental treatment is a broad classification for all those treatments that focus on the aesthetics rather than the health of your pearly whites. Dentistry on Dusk offers a wide range of such services like:
- Teeth whitening– we provide ZOOM! This is a whitening system that provides up to eight shade whiter results on one visit. The procedure takes one hour, divided into four 15minutes whitening gel application sessions.
- Dental veneers– it comprises a thin translucent layer made of porcelain and other composite materials and is permanently fixed on the outer layer of the teeth. It rectifies discolouration, stains and also the misaligned teeth. Chipped, crooked or broken teeth can be hidden as well.
- Bonding is a procedure where composite resin is used as the filling which looks appealing and also strengthens your teeth by chemically holding them together.
- White filling also comes under cosmetic treatments. Composite resin filling that matches the colour of your teeth is used to fill up cavities and impart a natural look to the affected tooth.
We have the best cosmetic dentists working with us, and we guarantee significant result from the very first appointment. You can schedule an appointment with us to find out more about the best-suited treatments for you.
How is Whitening Cosmetic Dentistry Done?
This branch of dentistry focuses on the aesthetics and there are certain preliminary checkups that must be done to ensure that it is suitable for you. Advanced treatments for whitening can be done on the suitable candidates only and this is determined after some basic checkups.
- The medical and dental history of the candidate is reviewed to make sure that ZOOM! Whitening system is suitable for you.
- A thorough check-up to rule out cavities, dental infection, gum bleeding and other oral disorders, is done.
- If the treatment is suitable for you, the ZOOM! Whitening gel is applied and then activated with the ZOOM! LED lights. A protective barrier is first applied on your lips and gums before the procedure is started.
- When the gel and light are activated, they together break down the staining factors within the teeth and the result is whiter teeth in an hour.
Cosmetic dentistry costs differ based on the treatment you want. At Dentistry on Dusk we try to provide a competitive rate to our patients. The Brampton clinic has top cosmetic dentists working with us, and they can advise you regarding the best choice for your teeth.
The clinic has regular working hours and you can easily fix an appointment with our dentists and avail the services. Experience effective cosmetic dentistry in Brampton and return home with a brighter and healthier looking smile!
Our Dental Office
DENTISTRY ON DUSK (Chinguacousy Rd. / Dusk Dr.)
55 Dusk Drive (Unit #2)
Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5Z6
Clinic Hours:Monday-Friday: 9:30 – 7PM