Get the Best Invisalign in Brampton
Different Dental Braces Are Available Here
Dentistry on Dusk, a family dental clinic, offers Invisalign in Brampton. If anyone wants to fix their misaligned teeth they need not look further as we solve their dental issues. Invisalign orthodontics are in great demand as they are made of plastic aligners without the use of wires and brackets, unlike traditional braces. They are removable and can be detached during brushing and flossing. Furthermore, you can eat all kinds of foods such as pizza, popcorn, chips and apples without taking them off.
These are custom-made based on every individual’s needs and treatment goals. The Invisalign costs in Brampton has no fixed amount as it depends on individual circumstances. If this is something that interests you, then call us at (905)-453-7777 or visit our dental clinic and book an appointment to get treated.
Apart from providing dental appliances like Invisalign, we also offer the following services:
- Dental Implants
- Emergency Dental Care that includes oral infections and replacement of broken teeth, fixing injuries due to sports or dental trauma, root canal treatments, tooth extractions, oral infections and intense toothaches
- Denture Treatments
- Cosmetic Dentistry that includes teeth whitening, dental veneers, bonding and crowning
- Preventative Services
All of these are available at affordable rates with best doctors in the town conducting them.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Invisalign
Before you visit us and inquire about the braces costs in Brampton, find out its pros and cons.
- It’s comfortable as there are no wires or brackets to restrict the teeth movement causing scratches in your mouth
- It’s transparent and is devoid of mental fixtures which makes it a popular choice among adults
- It’s detachable and can be removed when eating, brushing and flossing leading to good oral health
- It is convenient requires only simple maintenance. Scrubbing it with a toothbrush dipped in water and bleach is enough to get rid of any stains
- It is more expensive than traditional braces and it is generally not covered by dental insurance
- There are many attachments that come with Invisalign like enamel ridges which makes it partially visible
- It has to be worn for a minimum of 22 hours every day
- A new set of Invisalign aligner tray can cause pain when you get it fitted into your mouth for the first time. For intense pain, orthodontists recommend painkillers
- It has to be removed during eating which makes it tedious and embarrassing when you’re out
If you want an Invisalign aligner tray for straightening your teeth, then check our Invisalign reviews, and contact us at (905)-453-7777 or write to us at email@example.com for more information.
Dr Chohan and his team of expert dentists provide comprehensive dental treatments such as cosmetic and paediatric dentistry, dental implants, denture treatments and emergency dental care. Our team makes sure that all patients are comfortable before conducting any dental treatments.
We use fully computerized technology with loupes diagnostic tools, digital panorex and ceph, digital x-rays, intraoral camera and velscope.
If you’re looking to get yourself treated with Invisalign in Brampton, then contact us right away!
Our Dental Office
DENTISTRY ON DUSK (Chinguacousy Rd. / Dusk Dr.)
55 Dusk Drive (Unit #2)
Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5Z6
Clinic Hours:Monday-Friday: 9:30 – 7PM